Purair Basic ductless hoods by Air Science, Fort Myers, Fla, are found in research laboratories, educational facilities, and forensic laboratories throughout the world and are designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface.
At the heart of the Purair fume hoods product line is the Air Science multiplex filtration technology, which creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
Purair Basic ductless fume hoods and chemical processing workstations are available in three standard widths and two depth options, and in either metal or polypropylene construction. With all options, there are a total of 12 standard models. Other features include:
- Meets or exceeds requirements of the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and other international standards bodies.
- High-efficiency EBM-Papst electronically commutated blower.
- Energy-saving light-emitting diode (LED) lighting.
- Low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity.
- Added high-efficiency particulate and ultralow particulate (HEPA/ULPA) air filter protects operators from fume and particle hazards.
- Filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
For further information, visit Air Science.