Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Raritan, N.J., announced the availability of enhanced Ortho Vision Swift and Ortho Vision Max Swift Analyzers. The new suite offers labs more processing power, enhanced responsiveness, and advanced data security to ensure results that are consistently fast, accurate, and reliable.
Ortho’s Ortho Vision Swift platform allows labs to optimize their resources by decreasing hands-on time, simplifying skill level requirements, and streamlining operations.
The new integrated Ortho Vision Swift portfolio:
- Automates over 99% of the daily workload, allowing labs to maintain throughput/turnaround time
- Consistently delivers dependable, on-time results regardless of menu complexity
- Automatically grades, interprets and accepts over 95% of tests
- Offers 50% quieter system operation and a 36% larger monitor to enhance workflow and results review
- Yields 24% less service calls when linked to e-Connectivity Technology
- Increases performance due to an upgraded solid-state drive and twice the processing and memory
- Is the only analyzer with artificial intelligence antivirus technology to protect patient data
Further, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is powered by Ortho Care, a global, award-winning, holistic service and support program designed to empower laboratorians to take full advantage of Ortho’s solutions and consistently deliver the highest quality care.
For more information, visit Ortho Clinical Diagnostics.
Featured image: Ortho Vision Swift platform (Courtesy: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics)