Revival Health Medical Supply, a health tech, medical supply company and Department of Defense contract awardee, and Xiamen Boson Biotech Co., a global developer and manufacturer of high-quality lateral flow immunoassay kits, announced a joint agreement that awards Revival Health as the exclusive distributor of the Boson Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Tests.
The partnership, which provides authorization to sell the tests in or to the U.S., comes just weeks after the Boson Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The strategic partnership is committed to transforming the test kit industry by offering a reliable distribution solution to eliminate price gouging and fluctuation, counterfeit and bootleg products and multiple unauthorized sales channels. Revival Health is committed to ending the grey market for COVID tests by implementing its 8-Point Plan:
- A single Standardized Operating Procedure for purchase of product.
- Inspection and delivery through 10 authorized warehouses, nationwide.
- Enabling a network of authorized federal inspectors for product inspection and verification.
- Implementation of a real-time product tracking and authenticity solution.
- Elimination of sales through unauthorized distributors and warehouses.
- Elimination of “direct” from China sales.
- Standardized pricing and penalizing low price distributors and sellers.
- Working closely with state Attorney General offices and the FDA to prosecute offenders wherever possible. Prosecution for trademark and copyright infringement for counterfeiters and bootleggers.
Eliminating the grey market for Boson goods will enhance public safety, ensure high quality and dependability of product and accuracy of information, and end fluctuating pricing.
“As a leading specialist of in vitro diagnostic kits, we value our ability to provide high quality rapid tests efficiently and cost effectively. Fraudulent activity diminishes the value and integrity of the Boson brand. We believe awarding Revival Health with master distributorship helps eliminate counterfeit and bootlegged Boson products, ensuring our end users that they are always using authentic Boson products,” says Changgong Zhang, General Manager of Boson.
The Boson Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Card is an immunochromatography-based one step in vitro test. It is designed for the rapid qualitative determination of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen through anterior nasal swabs within the first six days of symptom onset.
“During these times of high demand, many COVID test providers and distributors like ourselves have discovered fraudulent activity that risks the integrity of these tests. We are committed to a transparent selling process, one by which we publicize wholesale prices weekly, distribute product through ten official warehouses and keep Boson tests within a standardized supply chain so that customers can easily identify unofficial product and false claims,” says Robb Fujioka, Revival Health CEO. “Without making clear and bold moves to control the import and sales of counterfeit product, ultimately the end consumers—families and employees—pay the price by getting fake, unreliable tests. We are committed to doing our part to help drive change.”
Boson Rapid CARS-CoV-2 Antigen Tests are available immediately as two tests per box with 1,4,5,8,20, and 40 test boxes available to order.