Patients with advanced breast cancer often develop resistance to endocrine therapy. Studies suggest that resistance to therapy and disease progression may result from activation of the PI3K pathway, known to be the most frequently altered pathway in human cancers.
In this informative webinar produced by CLP and sponsored by Qiagen you will receive an overview of:
- HR+/HER2—advanced breast cancer and resistance to endocrine therapy
- Biology and cancer activation of the PI3K pathway
- Testing for PIK3CA mutation
- Qualifying patients for treatment
- PIK3CA CDx Mutation Analysis by PCR: FDA-approved companion diagnostic