The International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC) announced the IFCC Global Conference on Covid-19 that will take place virtually February 15-17, 2021.
The theme of this conference will be the “Critical Role of Clinical Laboratories in the Covid-19 Pandemic,” with the goal of bringing together leading experts on a global platform to present the latest advances in covid-19 diagnostics and therapeutics.
Specifically, attendees will have access to the following:
- Plenary sessions delivered by leading scientists, physicians, and public health authorities.
- Ten scientific symposia, covering physiology, diagnostics, therapeutics, and technology
- Special presentations on the global response to covid-19 in Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Arab Federation, and North America
- An industry panel with presentations from industry leaders on latest IVD innovations
- Twelve educational industry workshops
- A young investigator forum with presentations from young scientists worldwide
- Scientific e-posters and virtual industry exhibits
For more details, see the preliminary program on the IFCC website. It includes details on registration and abstract submission. Registration is free for all young scientists and trainees who are under 40 years old.
Dates to Focus on:
- EARLY Registration Fee: Best registration fee available until January 20, 2021
- ABSTRACT Submission: Deadline to submit papers is January 5, 2021
Click here to download the Preliminary Program.