Research and Markets has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct’s new report "North America In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015" to their offering.
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to North America In vitro diagnostic devices market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, distribution and company share information; and the latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the in vitro diagnostics market in North America.
- The report provides information on the North American in vitro diagnostics market, broken down into detailed categories and segments including In Vitro Diagnostics Devices, Clinical Chemistry Test Reagents, Immunochemistry Test Reagents, Blood Test Reagents, Microbiology Test Reagents, Infectious Immunology Test Reagents, Genetic Test Reagents, Self Testing, and Instruments.
- Market shares of all the key competitors including F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Inc., and Siemens Medical Solutions, amongst others.
- Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
- Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis.
- Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
In addition, the report helps readers:
- Gain a strong understanding of the in vitro diagnostics devices market in North America.
- Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the region.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the region.
- Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the region.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the region and identify hotspots.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the region.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the region.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the region.
Source: Research and Markets