On Friday, December 11, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (7 a.m. Pacific), Technopath, Syosset, NY is sponsoring an educational webinar, “Solving Confusion with Regulations, QC Design, and Troubleshooting for SARS CoV-2 Assays.”
The webinar will cover quality control (QC) regulations, setting the proper QC strategy/design, and troubleshooting SARs CoV-2 and other semi-qualitative tests in the laboratory. Understanding regulations and how to establish a strong QC design for semi-quantitative tests, leads to better proactive detection of assay problems and the potential identification of false results.
Speakers include Sharon Ehrmeyer, PhD, MT(ASCP), associate professor from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, who will discuss regulations. Sten Westgard, director of client services and technology for Westgard QC, will cover QC design and troubleshooting the SARs CoV-2 and other semi-quantitative assays.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the regulations and QA practices required for semi-quantitative testing, like SARS CoV-2 testing
- Apply the best QC design strategies to monitor semi-quantitative assays to detect testing errors.
- Interpret errors in QC system and apply appropriate troubleshooting steps.
Who Should Attend:
- Clinical, hospital, and reference laboratory stakeholders.
- Laboratory directors, laboratory managers, quality managers.
- Clinical laboratory scientists and technicians.