Avantor Performance Materials will unveil new diagnostic instrumentation tools at the MEDICA conference November 20-23 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Products from JT Baker and BeneSphera, the company’s two diagnostics brands, will be on display at its booth, 3A89. JT Baker specializes in clinical reagents for hematology and histology, while BeneSphera offers diagnostics reagents and instrumentation for immunology, clinical chemistry, hematology, microbiology and life science needs.
New in vitro diagnostics instruments and reagents on display will include:
- BeneSphera 3-Part Differential Veterinary Hematology Analyzer, with 7 predetermined animal settings and 4 user-defined settings
- BeneSphera 5-Part Differential Hematology Analyzer, with 23 whole blood parameters and a throughput of 120 samples per hour
- JT Baker Solvent-Based Mounting Medium, a quick-drying cover slipper for stained histology slides
- JT Baker UltraClear clearing agent and UltraKitt mounting media, xylene-free clearing agent and mounting media products for the laboratory environment
- Customized packaging for histology and cytology staining solutions to reduce transport damage.
Avantor will also display other diagnostic products including rapid card tests, clinical chemistry reagents, immunology instruments and reagents, a malaria detection system, and histology and cytology reagents.