International bioresearch equipment provider Labnet International has expanded its Enduro line with the addition of the next generation of gel documentation systems, the Enduro GDS II and GDS Touch II.
The new Enduro gel documentation systems are used for visualization of DNA and protein stained within a gel, providing photo documentation for the gels in a laboratory setting.
The GDS II comes in either a 302 nm or 365 nm wavelength version and runs on Windows-based PCs. The GDS Touch II comes in either a 302 nm or 365 nm version, with 470 nm epi-blue lights for use with safe dyes that eliminate the need for ethidium bromide. The GDS Touch II also includes a built-in Windows 10 tablet computer. Both versions come with an added storage location on top to help maximize bench space. Other features of the systems include:
- Fully featured qualitative software for publication and notebook quality images.
- Made in the United States.
- Region of interest function allows optimal exposure in less than 30 seconds.
- Transilluminator good for 30,000 hours.
- Save photo files as jpg or 16-bit tiff files ideal for publication.
- 2-year warranty.
For more information, visit Labnet International.