Advanced Instruments designed the OsmoPRO MAX for clinical laboratories of all sizes seeking higher productivity through automation. The instrument’s flow-through technology eliminates manual pipetting and consumables, allowing testing to begin with the push of a button.
The OsmoPRO MAX goes beyond providing accurate and precise test results to deliver a fully automated solution, the company says. The instrument provides increased efficiency and a simplified osmolality testing workflow:
- Direct sampling from primary tubes eliminates the need for sample cups.
- Continuous loading of samples in their primary tubes as they arrive minimizes workflow interruptions and eliminates batch testing.
- Ready-to-use system fluid automates cleaning between samples for up to 500 tests.
- Automated barcode scanning reduces transcription errors and prevents sample mix-ups.
- Automatic data upload capability to the AdvancedQC peer group program facilitates monitoring of quality control trends and instrument performance.
The OsmoPRO MAX, like all of the osmometers in Advanced Instruments’ portfolio, uses the industry-preferred freezing point depression method to provide reliable results in minutes.
“The OsmoPRO MAX delivers the ease of use, automation, and data management features today’s clinical laboratories seek,” says Byron Selman, CEO of Advanced Instruments. “Advanced Instruments continues to innovate in the field of osmometry while remaining committed to the product quality and reliability that our customers have depended on for the past 65 years.”
Featured image: OsmoPRO MAX Automated Osmometer. Photo: Advanced Instruments