Irvine, CA-based Predictive Health Diagnostics Company (PHDC) a diagnostic platform company, has announced the rollout of its internally developed proprietary laboratory information system (LIS).
This new platform is equipped with added multifunctionality, scalability, and complex data management and analysis. The company says PHDC LIS will provide a robust database supporting PHDC’s new test development pipeline.
“PHDC LIS is designed specifically to take full advantage of the software’s adaptability to multiple analytic platforms for highly customized testing and laboratory informatics management,” says CEO Matthew Nuñez. “Scalability was the top priority for the development of PHDC LIS, and the system can be utilized for virtually any amount and complexity of data. Our investment in building out our proprietary system for the benefit of our clients affirms our data-first approach to diagnostics development and laboratory services.”
PHDC develops, manufactures, and distributes specialty diagnostic tests.
The company combines science, technology, and proprietary analytics that detect diseases with unmet medical needs and support better therapeutic outcomes. PHDC LIS is a HIPAA compliant, proprietary cloud-based LIS software platform.
Key features and enhancements of the PHDC Laboratory Information System include:
- Highly scalable cloud-based functionality
- Complex data extraction and analysis
- HIPAA compliance
- Tight security control; from the infrastructure to user access level, security is prioritized for protected health information (PHI data) and compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Ability to generate quality assurance reports, sales reports, and miscellaneous research reports
- User-friendly interface with portal access for client accessibility
- Simple management and instrument integration
- Intuitive requisition audit capability
- Collaborator management
- Easy-to-use test sample storage location entry
- Streamlined master patient identification
- Centralized requisition issue board with ticketing system
- In-depth reporting capability
- Bulk upload for test reports
- Support for partially reported or partially released requisition scenarios
- Requisition issues tracking and notifications
- Support for multiple time zones
- Support for bulk CSV upload
- Support for bulk scanned requisition upload
- Support for multiple laboratories
- Comprehensive client metadata tracking
- Secure document storage
- Support for documenting custom test prices for each client
- Support for collaborator custom test reference range
- Capability to choose previous insurance information
- Sample inventory lookup
- Multi-browser platform functionality
- Easy integration with external application programming interfaces (APIs).
Planned future enhancements to the PHDC laboratory information system include an integrated patient and physician portal, a reporting template builder, and inventory tracking for reagents.